Saturday, June 23, 2007

More Than Meets the Eye, Potatoes Have Eyes, It’s a Joke, Get It? Ah, Forget It.

As you already know if you read Jon’s Threshold, I received another awesome gift for my new cubicle yesterday. Jamie gave me an Optimash Prime which may be the sweetest Mr. Potato Head ever. I would have to rate this over Darth Tater at least because Optimash is a good guy. Hmm, maybe I need to get a Darth Tater and pit the two in a duel to the julienne. Anyways, Optimash has taken up a benevolent watch over Power Girl in my upper cabinet. Someone must protect her virtue as she poses heroically, after all. That is assuming she doesn’t flatten any threats to her virtue with her two huge – muscles. You thought I was going to say boobs, didn’t you? Get your mind out of the gutter, perv. Not everything is about sex with me, okay? Speaking of which, this particular photo sparked quite a nerd conversation between Jon and I. Go check out his blog for the particulars. Here are the two heroes chillin’ in my cabinet with Optimash’s bitchin’ miniature Optimus truck sidekick. Thanks, Jamie!

Ain't nobody messin' with this cabinet!

No comments: