Sunday, June 15, 2008

What Do You Get for Fathers Day? Double Blog Post!

Woo hoo! Congrats to all the dads out there for making it through one more year. Happy Fathers Day! I decided to celebrate the day, I'd post not just once, but twice! I know, I know, it's an amazing gift. Don't spend it all in one place.

I had a great fathers day today. I received my fathers day gift a couple of days ago, but still haven't used it. For a while now, I've been frustrated by our charcoal grill. The time it requires to warm up and the frequent moving food to find hot spots has worn on me over the years. Since our most recent one has started to rust, I've been looking at new ones.

This is what Stacy got me:



Yup! Nice, eh? Stacy rocks.

Not only that, but the girls bought me Batman Pez, I have Batman, The Joker, Two-Face, and Penguin. They also got me a couple of talking cards, including an Indiana Jones one that played a personalized message and the Indy theme. Very sweet.

I've got a great family.

2 comments:

Adarkar9 said...

Whoa now! Golf clubs and a propane grill? What is going on here? You guys are like getting all, uh, "traditional".

Seriously nice looking grill, bro.

P.S.

>I'd post not just once, but twice!

The gift that keeps on giving...well, gives again anyway.

Merlin T Wizard said...

Heh, yeah, when viewed together, they definitely make us look like regular suburbanites. When you see us together, though, you definitely don't think that. Me with my shaved head and braided goatee, Stacy with her short hot pink hair. Traditional we ain't.