Thursday, March 15, 2012

And So, Taco Bell Makes the First Salvo in What Will Be the End of the Fast Food Wars

I think Taco Bell has finally unveiled its next-generation weapon in its bid to win the Fast Food Wars. We all know, thanks to Demolition Man, that all restaurants are Taco Bell. What we didn't know was how a place offering third-rate tex-mex food could possibly beat out the considerable allure of the golden arches.

Wonder no more. Behold, the Dorito Taco!

Having recently purchased this genius invention, I can attest that it is just as good as you may imagine it is. I think the competitors can consider themselves put on notice.

Sooooo goooooood

Also, Stacy has never seen Demolition Man, an oversight I feel obligated to resolve. She doesn't even know about the three seashells!

3 comments:

Jon Maki said...

The only possible response to this:

Where is your god now?

Also, Stacy hasn't seen Demolition Man? Didn't she also not understand the appeal of Real Genius after having gone most of her life without seeing that?
...
I'm not so sure I like you spending so much time with this girl. She might be a bad influence.

Merlin T Wizard said...

The whole Real Genius thing made me really sad. I don't know what to do. If I try to introduce her to the wonder that is Demolition Man and she doesn't get it, what then?

lbugsh2 said...

Well Jon I snagged him before you did. So even if I do not understand the "Real Genius" appeal he is still mine. Hee Hee.

Plus I am packing around his parasite's.
:)