Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Doin' My Best to Stay Outta the Bathroom!

Being sick sucks. I came down with whatever stomach crud Vicki started with last week. So, rather than get some important work done and follow it up with a trip to the latest Narnia flick with my family Monday, I spent the day trying not to barf my guts up. I'm just getting to the point where I feel somewhat human and it's Tuesday afternoon. Looks like we won't be making it to Prince Caspian for another day or so. I'm hoping it will be before Friday night, because that night is reserved for...

bum ba da bum bum, bum ba da bum bum

INDIANA JONES AND THE KINGDOM OF THE CRYSTAL SKULL!

2 comments:

Huffy said...

WHAAAAAAT?!!! You can't get sick at the beginning of the summer movie season!!! I will send you all kinds of drugs for you to get better. A demerol drip should work...but then you would be too messed up to remember the movie to write a review. Dang!! Well get better. P.S. I loved Narnia, way way better than the first one. I'm looking forward to seeing your review. Not to spoil it for ya but the purple space alien is the one who did it.

Merlin T Wizard said...

I'm feeling much better today. I'm committed to getting my family to Narnia tonight or tomorrow. Either way, it has to be before Friday, cuz that day is already reserved!

BTW: I already knew it was the purple space alien. I read the spoilers online weeks ago.