Friday, January 11, 2008

Updated: Awesome+Awesome=Face Punch

I don't think awesome+awesome equals awesome doubled. I think awesome+awesome creates some kind of weird exponential loop until awesome ceases to be a mere concept and becomes a palpable thing. Then that palpable thing punches you directly in the face. Prepare to be punched by awesome.

Stacy sent me this, which brings together two pieces of awesome, bacon and Jim Gaffigan. Gaffigan is the guy you probably recognize from the Sierra Mist commercials. To me, he's one of the funniest comedians out there. You know bacon from such features as breakfast, BLTs, bacon-wrapped steak, and other popular engagements.



Anyone else hungry for some bacon now? Just me? Ok.


UPDATE! Gaffigan has released an official clip of his bacon bit from his Comedy Central special. This one shouldn't get taken down any time soon.

2 comments:

JessiAnn Hawks said...

I'm bored!!! Anyone who knows me knows that isn't a big shock i just enjoy saying it and the fact that it drives people crazy makes it even more fun to announce!!! But i will soon be unbored(i also like to announce anything and everything that goes on in my life!!! Lucky you!!!) i'm going to the movies!!! YAY!!! I'm going to see One Missed Call!!!

VinceH said...

Maybe the game should be the Six Degrees of Bacon...how many steps would it take to link another food, like asparagus, to bacon?

Scratch that...I just found a website with a recipe for asparagus and bacon fondue. Mmmm...bacon fondue.