Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Holidays, or Bah Humbug, if you prefer!

To all of my family, friends, and random visitors, happy winter solstice celebration from me to you! I hope you have an excellent day filled with holiday cheer. I also hope that you will take some time during this season to reflect on some of the things that make the human race great, such as our capacity for hope, generosity, mercy, and love. Spread a little cheer this year, regardless of the difference between your reason for celebrating and the next person's.

8 comments:

JessiAnn Hawks said...

You never replied to my comment!!!

Merlin T Wizard said...

Yuh huh, Miss Inappropriate-Exclamation-Point-User!

JessiAnn Hawks said...

Well you took a long time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You should know that i am very impatient i guess you just don't know to much about me since you live across the country!!!!!!!!!
And don't even come for Christmas!!!!!!!!!

Merlin T Wizard said...

Then I suppose it falls upon me to teach you a few lessons in patience. How about this: I postpone responding to your comments for as many days as there are exclamation points in your comments?

JessiAnn Hawks said...

Then it would take a long time and you would get bored because you wouldn't be able to send me a message!!!!

Merlin T Wizard said...

Nope! Four days, didn't get bored once.

JessiAnn Hawks said...

Sure thats what you want me to think i bet you were bored out of your mind!!!!!!!!!

Merlin T Wizard said...

Nine days on that one and yet still I managed to avoid boredom. Of course, that may have something to do with working full time and spending the rest of the time with the family, but hey, whatchogonnado?