‘Possibly the loudest meows I’ve ever heard’: 6-week-old kitten screams
until the right human hears her and scores a ride to safety in a protein
shake box
-
One minute you're heading home after dinner. The next, you're figuring out
how to transport a kitten in a box of protein shakes.
One pawrent-to-be was walk...
13 hours ago


2 comments:
WTF indeed.
Brubaker, did you do this? I just got through praising you today!
I can't imagine where they're going with this.
Actually, strike that. I can imagine, I just don't want to, though I guess it is the logical outcome of the direction the MU has been moving in lately. People who actually have ideals and believe in something bigger than themselves without being paranoid reactionaries just don't have a place in the Marvel Universe.
Oh well; at least it's probably not permanent.
The sad thing is that since it was written by Ed Brubaker, it was probably done really well.
Post a Comment