I have taken over Scott's Blog. He left himself signed in. Now his evil crazy wife can write all the things about him you never knew.
He is afraid of the dark. (not really)
He hates the color purple. (not really)
He wishes he had a boy. (So not true he just wishes for more guns)
Hmm now I ran out of weird things to write about him. I love you dear
'He was able to experience what it meant to be loved': Couple drives past a
"free kittens" sign and steals a kitten from a terrible hoarding situation,
giving him the life he deserved, even if it was short
-
A "free kittens" sign is always a reason to stop and pay attention.
A "free kittens" sign can mean a few things, and they are generally never
good. It coul...
7 hours ago

3 comments:
If your wife is going to write on your blog, it seems only right that her friends reply there.
Just glad my spouse didn't hijack my blog. (this is me shuddering.)
He hijacked mine first I had to return the favor.=)
That'll learn me to leave myself signed in and save my password on my own frakin' computer!
Post a Comment