I just realized that I did not mention in the past few days that Stacy and the girls are on vacation. I put them on the plane back on July 3rd, just before my first viewing of Transformers and a day before my visit to Jamie and Casey's for a barbeque and Wii playing to celebrate the 4th. The girls are visiting our families out in Utah for the next six weeks. I'll be playing quasi-bachelor again here at home until mid-July when I fly out for a few days to visit and come back to work.
I miss my family, but it is important to Stacy and I to reconnect with extended family at least yearly. This way our kids know who their uncles, aunts, cousins, and most importantly, grandparents, are.
I'll be filling my time with a mixture of work, school, video games, and probably more than a few movies. Also, my blog will more than likely be a bit more active as I have much more free time on my hands without the girls at home. Enjoy my prolificity (it is so a word, spell checker!) while you can, suckers!
‘A win is a win’: Cat lover comes home after a heartbreaking day and finds
a tiny tabby waiting in their backyard, turning a rough afternoon into a
pawsitively wholesome surprise
-
A little bit of feline love can turn even the crummiest day into something
pawsitively wonderful.
Cats have a special talent for making life a little bette...
3 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment